Sign up for our e-mail newsletter "Coface Newsline" and you will always be one step ahead. Our regular newsletter keeps readers up to date with all the latest business trends. If this sounds like something of interest, then please simply fill out our short registration form. We would be delighted to welcome you as a regular subscriber.
Subscribe to our newsletter today and benefit from our long experience in Central Europe!
- Coface Newsline 01/2016: 2016 Country Risk Conference Paris
- Coface Newsline 02/2016: Coface results 2015 & Company insolvencies in France
- Coface Newsline 03/2016: Risks for German exports haven risen significantly
- Coface Newsline 04/016: Iran - Sharp turn ahead, drive carefully & Few companies in China spared from overdue payments in 2015
- Coface Newsline 05/2016: Czech Republic, Poland, Chile and Thailand closest to a quick upturn in exports & Quarterly update of Coface country risk assessments
- Coface Newsline 06/2016: Hungary - Private consumption rising & Quarterly sector risk assessment updates
- Coface Newsline 08/2016: What to expect from Brazil's perfect storm?
- Coface Newsline 10/2016: No improvement in Asia Pacific corporate payments in 2015
- Coface Newsline 11/2016:Insolvencies in Northern Europe - Positive trends in the Netherlands, Sweden and Germany
- Coface Newsline 12/2016: Sub-Saharan Africa presents opportunities in 2015 time-frame & World corporate risk reaches peak levels
- Coface Newsline 13/2016: Coface Insolvency Panorama for Central and Eastern Europe