Credit Risk Management Consulting
Optimise your debt management systems and reduce costs
Four good reasons to choose Credit Risk Management Consulting:
- Assessment of recovery methods
- Cooperation with spezialised experts when necessary
- Legal assistance
- Information from the largest company database (ICON) in CEE
Our Credit Risk Management Consulting Services are designed to analyse existing systems and identify opportunities to improve processes and reduce costs.
Coface consultants refer to information provided by our information database ICON as well as our experienced collection teams. Partner law firms specialised in legal debt recovery and insolvency proceedings may join the process as required. We also cooperate closely with the Department of Country Risk and Economic Research of the Coface Group and our local economists.
You benefit from:
- Analysis of outstanding amounts
- Assessment of recovery methods with recommendations for improvement;
- Staff training in receivables management
- Consulting on the design of effective reminders and efficient recovery methods
- Legal assistance before, during and after recovery procedures and insolvency proceedings
- Credit risk analysis of specific industries or markets based on companies’ credit scores and insolvency statistics
ICON - The biggest single company database in CEE
Our company database (ICON) covers more than 12 million companies in Albania, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and the CIS countries.
It is supplemented by information from the Coface Central Europe collection database (DCON).