CEE Top 500
Although still faced with challenges from the Covid-19 pandemic, economic activity in Central & Eastern Europe has recovered from the slump in 2020. As a result, the region’s 500 largest businesses recorded soaring revenues and higher profits in 2021.
The CEE region recovered faster than most of its crucial trading partners, such as Western Europe. In the study you will find out why.
Inside this 14th annual Coface CEE Top 500 ranking, we answer questions such as:
- How have CEE countries bounced back from the pandemic?
- Do the same sectors as the year before still occupy the podium?
- Why are Polish businesses the largest income earners in CEE?
- Which sectors were able to overcome the pandemic best?
- Which factors contributed to the CEE region’s growth?
- Which are the sectors which generate 53% of the total revenue?
- What company tops this year’s ranking? And what companies fell out of the top 500?
Download the 2022 Coface CEE TOP 500 study for free now !
Regional Communications Manager
Central and Eastern Europe
Tel: +43/1/515 54-540