Coface's solution to prevent and cover non-payment risks for your invoices, at home and internationally
Four Good reasons to CHOOSE Coface Globalliance:
- A comprehensive policy
- A scalable policy
- Economies of scale
- A powerful international network
Coface Globalliance is our flagship credit insurance policy. Offered to all companies, from SMEs to multinationals, it is a scalable and highly comprehensive policy.
Comprehensive, since you benefit from:
- the guarantee of your buyers and the possibility of monitoring related developments in real time
- the indemnification of your unpaid invoices
- comprehensive commercial information on your sales partners (prospects, suppliers, etc.) in order to make the best choices: Debtor Risk assessment, @rating credit opinion, in-depth report, etc.
- professionally handled collection of your unpaid invoices around the world
Scalable, since you can choose:
- to cover your home country and/or exports
- to centralise or decentralise the management of your policy
- to opt for ground-up cover or an excess of loss policy
- your level of autonomy in the credit decision-making process
- tailored options such as cover for your legal disputes, production period insurance, delivery and shipping guarantees, etc.
Coface Globalliance is also adapted to multinational companies to insure their foreign sales, including those of the parent company and their subsidiaries. The advantages include economies of scale by combining global cover with customised local solutions. The Globalliance policies are then integrated into the “Coface I-mid” solution for international mid-caps or, if the company generates sales of more than 500 million EUR, into Coface Global Solutions.
Cofanet: an online application to serve clients
Coface provides clients with Cofanet, a secure online guarantee management space.
It enables each client to identify its buyers, see the total volume of guaranteed risks outstanding, report losses and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices, all in just a few seconds.
Cofanet also offers Debtor Risk Assessments, export functions and detailed research.