Outsource your receivables process and reduce your need for outside financing
Four good reasons to choose Credit Risk Management Consulting:
- Assessment of recovery methods
- Cooperation with spezialised experts when necessary
- Legal assistance
- Information from the largest company database (ICON) in CEE
The support of Coface Receivables Management experts helps companies to improve their receivables turnover and thereby it reduces the need for outside financing.
Coface Receivables Management Services cover the entire receivables chain: from generating and sending invoices and reminder letters through follow-up and recovery of overdue amounts. Our modular approach allows clients to outsource the full life cycle of an invoice, or only selected segments. Professional teams and efficient workflows streamline the entire collection process.
- Outsourcing of the entire accounts receivable portfolio or specific parts for B2B collection
- Support for any chosen segment of the invoice life cycle (generating invoice data, issuing invoices, sending invoices, monitoring payment, sending reminders and taking legal actions)
- Focus on precollection activities based on continued direct contact with debtors throughout the payment period
- Automatic start of collection procedures after payment delays
- Flexible interfaces for safe and smooth transfer of data
ICON - The biggest single company database in CEE
Our company database (ICON) covers more than 12 million companies in Albania, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and the CIS countries.
It is supplemented by information from the Coface Central Europe collection database (DCON).