Access to the most up-to-date information on markets and countries
Coface’s “Panorama” publications aim to help businesses evaluate and guard against risks and make their decisions based on the most relevant, reliable and recent information.
Capitalising on the expertise of our economists, underwriters and specialists in business information and debt recovery, these publications have a dual objective:
- provide the reader with regular statistical monitoring by means of a quarterly indicator;
- offer content for reflection and analysis by focusing on a particular theme.
Each Coface Panorama publication is not just an easy-to-use guidance tool, but also a medium for reflection. By zooming in on Spain’s banking crisis, for example, or on a possible Greek exit from the euro, we are able to decipher ways in which these events might affect businesses.
Coface publishes several kinds of “Panorama”:
- Country Panoramas, to enable you to approach the target market properly armed with the facts: macroeconomic analysis, international experts’ opinions, practical advice, business testimonials, etc.
They include contributions from national organisations, clients, case histories and a Panorama on January’s country risk conference in Paris.
- Country Risk Panoramas, for detailed monitoring on a quarterly basis of changes in the country evaluations, analyses and forecasts of Coface’s economic research division. Updated three times a year, this guide comprises background articles, a table of changes in country evaluations with comments, plus updated factsheets on the 18 countries dealt with systematically and on other countries currently under the spotlight.
- Sector Panoramas, for following the broad trends of the various business sectors. Calling on the experience of its experts and underwriters, Coface analyses the short-term outlooks of particular sectors.
- Other studies, consisting of specific panoramas of the Central European Region including studies on insolvency trends and company rankings.